We have organized over 170 opportunities for members to attend a meeting face to face and cast their vote. We are now adding two days of National webinars for members who are unavailable to attend a face to face meeting. You will find the links below, which you can click on and register for one that works with your schedule. Then on that date and time you can log on and listen to the complete presentation.
Please note that the regions may also be organizing regional webinars at the request of Branch Presidents and members. Those will be found on the regional websites and announced regionally. All webinars are monitored for attendance for the presentation as it is your confirmed attendance which will allow you PIN to become active and allow you to vote.
- Noon Eastern Time (in French): Register here
- 18:00 Eastern time (in English): Register here
- 20:00 Eastern Time (in English): Register here
- Noon Eastern Time (in English): Register here
- 18:00 Eastern Time (in French): Register here
- 20:30 Eastern Time (in English): Register here
Visit your regional PSAC website:
You can vote on the tentative agreement by telephone, smartphone or online. You must attend an information session or a webinar before voting.
Using the PIN that was sent to you by mail or your home e-mail go to http://www.fb.isivote.com and follow the instructions or to vote by phone, call the voting phone number at 1.877.446.5146 and follow the instructions. If you have any more questions about the FB tentative agreement or have any issues voting contact the PSAC FB vote hotline: 1.833.223.2659.
Members not in good standing who wish to vote on the tentative agreement will be required to either make a request to remain MIGS prior to their PIN being activated or sign a membership card, depending on their issue.
- Related document: FB Ratification Kit [PDF]
- Related information: FB Agreement Ratification Vote: Important Information