If you have not received your PIN to vote, you can contact your PSAC Regional Office, e-mail PSAC-Vote-AFPC@psac-afpc.com or call 1.833.223.2659. You will need to provide your full name, PSAC ID, if possible, and your personal e-mail address or home address so we can e-mail/mail you your confidential letter and PIN that you will need in order to vote.
Below, you will find a list of webinars that any member can register for and attend by clicking on the links provided.
Step 1: Webinars
- May 22 at 1:00pm AT – English
- May 22 at 9:30pm AT – English
- May 22 at 7:00pm AT – French
- May 23 at 9:30am AT – French
- May 24 at 9:30am AT – English
- May 24 at 12:30pm AT – French
Ontario (updated 2018-05-22)
- Ontario regional webinars will take place on May 23, 28 and 29, at different times, and are offered in English.
- Please see the following page and use the drop down menu to choose the date & time that works best for you.
- You can also take a look at the PSAC Ontario regional website for more information.
In addition to the webinars, you will find all face-to-face meeting dates and times on your regional websites.
Step 2: Cast your ballot
You can vote on the tentative agreement by telephone, smartphone or online. As stated above, you must attend an information session before voting.
Using the PIN that was sent to you by mail or your home e-mail go to http://www.fb.isivote.com and follow the instructions or to vote by phone, call the voting phone number at 1.877.446.5146 and follow the instructions.
If you have any more questions about the FB tentative agreement or have any issues voting contact the PSAC FB vote hotline: 1.833.223.2659.
Members not in good standing who wish to vote on the tentative agreement will be required to either make a request to remain MIGS prior to their PIN being activated or sign a membership card, depending on their issue.
A version of this article was first posted on the PSAC website.