Below is a list of important decisions from the Public Service Labour Relations and Employment Board (PSLREB), the Federal Court, the Federal Court of Appeal, the Supreme Court, or any other institution relevant to CIU members. This non-exhaustive list will be updated as new decisions are become available. If you cannot find the decision you are looking for, please use the links at the bottom of the page to access the different institutions’ search engines.
The following are decisions of the Public Service Labour Relations Board. Click on the name of the decision to obtain more information (via the PSLREB website), or on one of the subject terms (if present) to consult other decisions involving the same term (via the PSLREB website).
- Subject Term(s): Full-text only at this time.
- Subject Term(s): Disguised disciplinary action / Jurisdiction / Reinstatement / Termination (non-disciplinary)
- Subject Term(s): Terms and conditions of employment / Burden of proof / Disguised disciplinary action / Drugs / Indefinite suspension / Jurisdiction / Off‑duty conduct / Security clearance / Termination (non-disciplinary)
Heyser v. Deputy Head (Department of Employment and Social Development) and Treasury Board (Department of Employment and Social Development)
- Subject Term(s): (no links available) Labour relations / Security clearance / Revocation of reliability status – Qualification / Termination (non-disciplinary) / Whether a contrived reliance, sham or camouflage / Jurisdiction / Burden of proof / Procedure / Alteration of grounds at adjudication
Find a decision
- Public Service Labour Relations and Employment Board (PSLREB) (formerly Public Service Labour Relations Board (PSLRB) and the Public Service Staffing Tribunal (PSST)
- Federal Court
- Federal Court of Appeal
- Supreme Court of Canada