Thank you to all FB members who have embarked on the e-vote process and cast their vote. This message is intended for all FB members who have not participated in the tentative agreement vote process to date.
It’s a simple two step process for Members in Good Standing! If you cannot attend an in-person meeting:
- Find a webinar on a regional website, then register and listen to a 20 minute presentation on your tentative agreement. You have the option to stay on the session for the Q&A session after the presentation or;
- Once you have heard the presentation, you can log off the session and click on the link in step two to vote. This will require you to have received a Vote Letter including your PIN.
Both attendance at the webinar session and casting your ballot can be accomplished by phone, but you still must register for the webinar session as this will activate your Personal Identification Number (PIN) so you can vote.
Step 1: Attend a meeting
Click on your region below, find a webinar and register, or find a face-to-face meeting in your region. Please note that meetings and webinars are still being scheduled, so please check regularly.
- May 3, Noon Eastern Time (in French): Register here
- May 3, 6 p.m. Eastern time (in English): Register here
- May 3, 8 p.m. Eastern Time (in English): Register here
- May 22, Noon Eastern Time (in English): Register here
- May 22, 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time (in French): Register here
- May 22, 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time (in English): Register here
Step 2: Cast your ballot
You can vote on the tentative agreement by telephone, smartphone or online. As stated above, you must attend an information session before voting.
Using the PIN that was sent to you by mail or your home e-mail go to http://www.fb.isivote.com and follow the instructions or to vote by phone, call the voting phone number at 1.877.446.5146 and follow the instructions. If you have any more questions about the FB tentative agreement or have any issues voting contact the PSAC FB vote hotline: 1.833.223.2659.
Members not in good standing who wish to vote on the tentative agreement will be required to either make a request to remain MIGS prior to their PIN being activated or sign a membership card, depending on their issue.
- Related document: FB Ratification Kit [PDF]
- Related information: FB Agreement Ratification Vote: Important Information
A version of this article was first posted on the PSAC website.