On this page:
- Ratification Kit
- Information Sessions
- Information Sessions Schedules
- Member in Good Standing
- Ratification Vote
For more information on the ratification vote and related information sessions/webinars, please also see the following update:
The complete FB ratification kit including signed off language is now available. Click here to download the PDF document.
As per PSAC Regulation 15, you must attend an information session (in person or online) to be eligible to cast your vote. Attendance will be tracked, and only those who attend will have their member profile updated on the eVoting system, enabling them to vote. See below for more information regarding the ratification vote.
- Membership meetings will be held at in-person meetings in regions where there is a high concentration of members.
- To find out when these meetings are taking place and how you can participate, please check your PSAC regional website (Atlantic, BC, NCR, North, Ontario, Québec or Prairies) or contact your PSAC Regional Office.
- We will also be posting information about upcoming meetings below.
Information Sessions Schedules
Click on the links below to view each region’s schedule (you may have to scroll down). We will be updating this list as new information becomes available. Furthermore, each region’s page will continue to be updated, as information sessions are still being scheduled in some cases. We invite you to visit your region’s website regularly.
- May 3, Noon Eastern Time (in French): Register here
- May 3, 6 p.m. Eastern time (in English): Register here
- May 3, 8 p.m. Eastern Time (in English): Register here
- May 22, Noon Eastern Time (in English): Register here
- May 22, 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time (in French): Register here
- May 22, 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time (in English): Register here
Member in Good Standing
In order to properly determine voting entitlement for upcoming vote, it is imperative that members who are in good standing be correctly reflected as such. A new online form is now available whereby a member can request to remain in good standing in absence of union dues. The same form will serve for both members who are on leave from their substantive position and subject to the PSAC Constitution Section 4, Sub-Section (2) (a) to (k), and the members who have seen their dues cease because of a Phoenix problem.
Voting will take place from April 16 to May 31, 2018. If you wish to vote, you must ensure that you are a member in good standing (see above) and that the union has an up to date mailing address for you. If you have not done this yet, please update your information here. This vote will be conducted electronically, and we need to ensure that only those entitled receive the PIN number required to cast a vote. PINs required to vote will become active 1 hour after the end of your meeting.
If you have difficulty updating your information, or if you do not receive your PIN, please contact your PSAC Regional Office, or the Treasury Board – FB Group vote hotline at 1.833.223.2659.
You can vote on the tentative agreement by telephone or online. As stated above, you must attend an information session before voting.
- Using the PIN that was sent to you by mail or e-mail, you can vote any time from April 16 at 8:00 am EST until 12:00 pm noon EST on May 31, 2018.
- To vote online, go to http://www.fb.isivote.com and follow the instructions.
- To vote by phone, call the voting phone number at 1.877.446.5146 and follow the instructions.
- Please be aware that if you should be interrupted while voting, you may re-access the voting system to complete your voting.
- This vote is a secret ballot. How you vote is entirely confidential.
If you have additional technical questions about the vote, contact Intelivote’s technical helpline at 1.888.281.8683. If you have additional questions about the content of the tentative agreement or the process to vote that cannot be addressed by your regional office contact the PSAC Treasury Board – FB Group vote hotline at 1.833.223.2659.