This page is intended as a centralized source of information regarding the Treasury Board strike mandate and bargaining process for PA, EB, TC and SV groups.
Click on the links below to access national and regional content. The Treasury Board strike FAQ prepared by PSAC is a good starting point, and is supplemented by CIU’s own complementary FAQ. PSAC regional offices should also be one of your main points of contact for strike-related questions. Please note that we will be updating this page as more resources become available, so check back often.
National PSAC resources and announcements
- FAQ: Treasury Board strike mandate & bargaining
- PSAC picket line finder
- PSAC responds to Minister Fortier’s open letter to members
- TB & CRA bargaining update: Statement from PSAC National President
- FB bargaining: Negotiations postponed in solidarity with striking workers
- Treasury Board bargaining update
- Strike deadline announced for 155,000 PSAC members
- Negotiations with federal government continue as a potential strike for 155,000 workers looms
- Receive your strike pay via Interac e-transfer
- 120,000 PSAC members ready to take strike action
- 120,000 Treasury Board members secure strike mandate
- Union members that stick together, win together
- Training: Strike Preparation for PSAC Members
- Treasury Board strike mandate complementary FAQ
- What happens at 12:01 a.m. on April 19, and additional information regarding the strike, picket lines, and essential services
- Attending a picket line and receiving strike pay: What to do if you cannot register electronically
- Treasury Board strike: Don’t fall for management’s misinformation, join a picket line!