The Federal Public Sector Labour Relations and Employment Board has scheduled Public Interest Commission (PIC) hearings for the EB, PA, SV, and TC groups.
The following dates have been set:
- EB November 21, December 12-13
- PA November 28th to December 1st
- SV November 28-30
- TC December 9
As hearings take place, PSAC will continue to fight for an agreement that includes fair wages, better work-life balance, job security and inclusive workplaces.
Following hearings, we expect to receive a PIC report that will include non-binding recommendations for reaching agreements at the bargaining table.
Meanwhile, we’re escalating our pressure on the government by launching strike training for more than 165,000 federal public service workers at impasse with the federal government.
Stay informed and engaged
Getting involved and taking action are key as we push for a fair contract. Be prepared, get mobilized, stay engaged, and be ready to take action:
- Register for strike training in your region
- Read our Treasury Board bargaining toolkit
- Check out our FAQ on Treasury Board bargaining
- Attend PSAC national and regional events
- Participate in actions, information sessions, lunch and learns, and workshops
- Get in touch with your regional office to get involved
Keep your contact information up to date to receive all the latest bargaining updates.
This article was first posted on the PSAC website.